An Introduction to Muscle Testing
Your body doesn’t lie!
Kinesiology uses a method of 'muscle testing' to talk to the innate intelligence of the body. It is designed to re-establish balance in a truly holistic way, by involving the physical, mental, emotional, chemical and electrical aspects of the body. The brain is a marvelous computer and knows everything about each system of your body.
The aim of this class is to introduce you to Kinesiology muscle testing techniques. If you are a practitioner this will enhance your existing modality, and can be used to check for supplements, herbs, essential oils etc. and thus amplify the effectiveness of the treatment.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- How to ask the body questions and receive the answers to great health
- Discover if you have any food intolerance's.
- Remove emotional stress
- How to turn your brain on to have more energy
- How to eliminate anything in your life that is not serving you
Everyone can learn muscle testing. Use it to test yourself, your clients, your friends and family.
This class is open to both lay people as well as those already working in health care practices.
Dates: January 21st 2017 Times:10.00 am – 2.00 pm
Location: Ojai, Ca Cost: $45.00
Energy Medicine is the medicine of the future!
The School of Advanced Kinesiology (SAK) is a faculty accredited by the Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK).
SAK teaches Systematic Kinesiology to Kinesiology National Occupational Standards (KNOS) plus additional material to meet the Professional Standards required by ASK.
CONTENT OF THE ASK ACCREDITED FOUNDATION COURSE
IN SYSTEMATIC KINESIOLOGY (FSK)
Systematic Kinesiology offers the practitioner the ability to detect and
correct energy imbalances within the following holistic framework of the
BEES (Biochemical, Emotional, Energetic, Structural).
- Food testing for intolerances, sensitivities - how what you eat and drink affects how you function and your ability to concentrate. Nutritional balancing
- Emotional stress, fears, phobias and anxiety, goal balancing, increase self-esteem, left right coordination, help dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
- Balancing of the body's network of subtle energies. Using meridians and acupressure to restore balance
- Treatment of sore, tired, weak painful muscles and joints, cramp, improved breathing patterns, neck and back pain.
You learn the art of muscle testing and muscle biofeedback for assessing Structure - Nutrition - Emotion - Energy, including:
- a range of muscle tests
- the basic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- the muscle, meridian and organ correlations
- to find connections and prioritise imbalances
- to select the most effective treatment
- to be aware and communicate effectively
You learn a range of gentle yet powerful treatments which stimulate and/or balance all the body's systems: structural, nervous, lymphatic, vascular, emotional, nutritional, energetic etc. plus surrogate testing, basic food testing, useful hand modes and many self-help techniques.
Kinesiology adds the dimension of subtle energy to assessment and treatment and provides a practical way of bringing the body/mind into balance and harmony thereby optimising the self healing process.
Here is a selection of just some of the techniques you will learn in the classes:
- Emotional Stress Release.
- Basic Food Sensitivity testing and nutritional testing to find vitamin and mineral needs.
- How to deal much better with stress.
- X-Crawl for coordination, left / right brain integration, memory and helping lymph flow.
- Surrogate Testing for helping babies, animals and the elderly
- Basic principles of acupuncture. 12 meridians and meridian Energies and flow.
- Meridian wheel Energy Balancing. Figure of Eight energies and Meridian flushing.
- Testing for dehydration and its relation to backache.
- How to help backache and jaws and relieve lumbar pain.
- Relieve Muscle Cramps.
- Pulse Synchronization to remove compensations.
- Self-Talk and raising self-esteem.
- Balancing using affirmations and many, many other techniques.
Throughout the course you need to allow a minimum of three hours study/practice per week. Having completed the SAK training you have a comprehensive system of health care, which you can apply with confidence to yourself and others.
Once you have completed this course you are able to take the diploma course, and we can offer various other short courses in related subjects.
Venue: Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles Ca.
Tutor: Linda Penny Registered Kinesiologist, Dip. ASK, KF, EKA
The SAK Foundation Course consists of six weekend modules at approximately 3-4 week intervals.
Dates: Starting January 14th & 15th 2017 - other dates to be confirmed
Cost : $1660.00
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is payable with your application. The balance is paid in six installments of $226.00, paid at the start of each weekend class
Class hours: 10.00am-5.00pm
THE NEXT CLASS STARTS JANUARY 2017
Please contact me for a Registration Form
The food we eat has a major effect on our body and our mind. Eating the 'wrong' foods will create an imbalance and might show up through different symptoms, such as:
Bloating, cramping, constipation and /or diarrhea (IBS), wind, heartburn, catarrh, fatigue, headache, nausea, eczema, poor sleep, weakened immune system, excessive weight gain, poor concentration, behavioral problems and mood swings.
By identifying which foods are causing problems and removing them from our diet, we can aim at a more balanced, comfortable and enjoyable life.
This workshop is aiming at teaching you how to test your children, friends, relatives, patients and even pets for food sensitivity.
On the day, you will learn to:
- Muscle test (kinesiology)
- Balance your energy body
- Identify food sensitivity
- Use test vials and your own foods
- Test for a young child, for a person too weak/ill to be tested directly or an animal
About Your Instructor:
The cost for the day is $45 including the manual (food not included). Starting at 10.00 am and finishing at 2 pm
Dates: October 23rd 2016 – Marina Del Rey
Contact: email@example.com or call 310 591 8020
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of full payment
What others are saying about Linda:
“Linda’s energy and enthusiasm is infectious and will change your life forever.” Carl Harvey
“Linda’s extensive knowledge and experience makes her the supportive and highly professional mentor that she is.” Saima Farooq, Kinesiologist
Learn to check what the body needs
In this 1 day workshop you'll learn:
- Applied Kinesiology techniques to check the relevance of vitamins, supplements andherbs.
- How to find out if more than one supplement, vitamin or herb is required.
- The importance of sensitvity testing.
- and much more...
Finding out what the body needs nutritionally magnifies the effect.
It's the power to make supplements more effective.
The cost of this course is $45